Apparently, most people only care about the products of success and neglect the hard work, dedication and perseverance it took to attain that success, perhaps because it’s easy to write off the achievements of others as luck or chance.
I don’t think so. I think that most people know how hard it is to succeed. I think that this is one thing that we all understand to some degree as, (for anyone living) we have all made and continue take steps to improve our lives. To live is to survive, and to survive is to thrive (so to speak).
And so instead, I believe that we focus on success so as to blind ourselves from the cold truth; that we know the cost, but we aren't willing to pay it. That’s okay, truthfully, success is not for everyone. And don’t get me wrong, there are definitely losers out there. Those who have bet and lost; but I think if you take all the winners and losers in this world, they would be terribly outnumbered by the body of people who simply never chose to play at all.